who is doing this?

the municipality spends millions to make the park enjoyable for all of us. but a few drunk scumbags think they can spoil it. i see everyday the police patrolling the streets around the buildings. and not only once a night. why can-t they also include the park as well. there are well paved roads there. and things like that did not happen during 2 minutes. and it was not only on one night . wonder what will be tomorrow.
This is from Strogino, where we live . The place is the -beach- where the municipality put out last year 100s of tons of fine sand for our enjoyment. and this wooden benches for enjoying the sun . as one can see o none photo, they are being rammed deeply into the ground. but they are still being pulled out. and wantonly destroyed.
Benedikt Morak
Ul.Isakovskogo 14-2-472
Автор:
Дата:
20 апреля 2017 в 21:05

Ответы (4)

Добавить ответ

Benedikt Morak 20 апреля 2017

and here are the photos of the place. .

Infinity 21 апреля 2017

This is terrible to see. Absolutely unacceptable and sad to understand that people don't value good things even in close proximity to their homes.
Unfortunately our police prefers not to deal with drunk people, as you never know what can be on their drunk mind and in which pocket they might have a knife to throw into annoying policeman. So police normally does not patrol parks at night.
I have sent a complaint to municipality with a request to fix the benches and secure the park from drunk morons at least at night. Thank you for the photos, I've attached it for the proof.
I will let you know how it goes.

Benedikt Morak 28 апреля 2017

-Infinity - Helena, thank you for your reply and that you care. the people who are doing this are not the -usual- drunk. it is a bunch of young people who think they have a good time. and do this just out of boredom. as simple as that.
i got something else here. which is happening over the last few days in the park. since they are doing re construction. it is indeed nice that they are doing it. but could they do it with a LITTLE BIT MORE BRAIN? attached also some photos that i took. have a good day! Benedikt is by the way my real name.
were did they learn to construct a road? the old storm - and rainwater drain was there as long as i can remember. and did the job very well.than a new road was constructed. new asphalt was laid. this is nice and appreciated. but the stormwater drain was blocked off. in early winter when snow and ice are thawing during the day and freezing during the night, it is just impossible to walk or drive there. just ask the traktor driver who has to cean the road from all the accumulated ice. now they are re constructing again. the storm drain is now completely blocked. but the water takes it s own way. and goes right through the newly constructed and still soft earth. attached a few pictures that i took during the last few days. where is this? about 200 m from the KPP next to the bus -parking- on Isakovskogo street. And this is only ONE of several palces where the road has been constructed wrong. rain water can not run off. collects and stays in HUGE puddles on the street. makes special fun for the mothers with childrens pram to navigate around them. kids of course love it...
были ли они учатся строить дороги? старый ливневых и стока дождевой воды был там так долго, как я помню. и сделал свою работу очень хорошо.чем новая дорога была построена. был уложен новый асфальт. это хороший и достойный. но стока ливневых было перекрыто. в начале зимы, когда снег и лед таять днем и замерзать ночью, просто невозможно пройти или проехать там. просто попросите водителя трактор, который должен cean дороге от всего накопленного льда. теперь они опять строить. ливневую канализацию теперь полностью блокирован. но вода берет его с собственного пути. и идет прямо через вновь построенных и еще мягкую землю. прилагаю несколько фотографий, которые я взял в течение последних нескольких дней. где это? примерно в 200 м от КПП рядом с автобусной парковкой - на улице Исаковского. И это только одно из нескольких мест, где дорога была построена неправильно. дождевая вода не может бежать. собирает и остается в огромные лужи на улице. делает особое удовольствие для мамы с детской коляской перемещаться по ним. конечно, дети любят его...

Infinity 7 мая 2017

Dear Benedikt (nice meeting you, by the way :))
Working with a little bit more brain is not about our municipality. The corruption is so huge that there is simply no money left for either workers with "a little bit more brain" or better quality materials. The problem with the pathway and asphalt on it is everywhere. Barely in every corner of Moscow. This is one of the two reasons why they change asphalt every summer. EVERY summer Nevertheless, I will form a complaint about it.
Meanwhile I have finally received official reply for our first complain about the benches and garbage in the park. The local services told me they had cleaned everything and had gotten all benches out of the water and anchored them back to the beach.
Would you kindly confirm if it is true or not. Thank you. All the best.